Who is covered by our support?
Support is provided for any of our active themes purchased on MOJO Marketplace (directly from the website or through your hosting company), MOJO-Themes, or ThemeForest. An active theme is a theme that is still available for purchase on any of the previously mentioned marketplaces. If a theme is removed from our online store, than we no longer provide support for the item.
We offer a forum-based support system. It is a system with public tickets so that other users experiencing the same issues can seek a solution.
If needed, an option to send a private reply is available. All opened tickets will receive a reply from our staff within 24 hours except on weekends and public holidays. A ticket can be open up to 72 hours before the it is fully resolved.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible. The themes are updated about once each month if there are known bugs in the theme. If there are no known bugs in the theme, the updates will be postponed. It is not our commitment to introduce new features other than ones included with the main package.
Support does not include live chat, e-mail or phone support.
Extent of our support.
When you open a ticket with your question, one of our staff member will analyze your request and see if it is included in the theme support or not. We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support and modifications. If you are having technical issues that are theme-related, you will have priority over the modification support.
The modification support is limited to changing/adding a few lines of code in the theme core or custom CSS. In case your request need extensive PHP, JS or CSS modification, we can only guide you to the files that need to be modified. You can choose to hire our team to help with the customization if you do not have the necessary skills to make the changes yourself. Fill in the Quotation Form here.
You are eligible for premium support if you fulfill any of the following:
- Theme installation & Demo import issues
- Basic WordPress & Theme usage questions
- Any WordPress compatibility error (only if using the latest theme version).
- Any Plugin compatibility error (only if using the latest theme version).
- Help with functionality of our themes, which is not specified in our documentation
- Functionality which does not work as advertised
- Theme Options Panel not saving and/or taking effect
Not included in the theme support:
- Theme core customization
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins
- Issues caused by your hosting company
- Troubleshooting issues occurring in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 8
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the theme
- HTML customization/template code changes
Before you ask for support.
We strongly advise that you read through the theme documentation and the FAQ articles before asking a support question.
The documentation and the articles cover roughly over 70% of asked questions.
Use the search function on the support forum to see if there is a solution posted.