Google Maps requires a special Google Maps browser key. Without this key, you cannot display Google Maps on your website.You must have a Google account with billing enabled to generate a key for Google Maps API.
1. Navigate to the Google Maps Platform and click on the Get Started button in the top right corner of the site.
2. Select the Maps, Routes and Places check boxes and press continue.
3. If you want to use an existing project, please select it from the list. Otherwise, select ‘Create a new project’ and enter a project name.
4. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
5. Click ‘Next’ to enable the APIs for the project.
6. Copy the generated API key from the popup.