Hi HB Themes:
Since you have not responded to my previous post, I am reposting this.
Wed site: crossroaddigest.com
I called Bluehost because my back end editor was not working. When they tried to fix it (eventually backend editor appeared) I got into so many new problems. They say it may be due to HighEnd updates.
1. Whole website is zoomed out (to make it viewable reader has to zoom in to 80%. When I created the website, I set this size to viewable at 100% browser size).
2. Then smaller screens, it does not occupy full screen.
3. Cell phone screen: it is all screwed up.
4. Highlights have changed the color (it used to be light blue, now it is red)
5. There is a new button automatically appeared on the top right. How do these things appear with me doing nothing? (shown with arrow in red in the pic)
It all has messed up after updates. This is the second time that happened since I started this website. I spent hrs and hrs making this website. Then it screws up after every update. This should have never happened.
Can you help me to get back to my original settings please?
This is for HB themes. Others please dont reply.