Please read everything i’ve tried before making suggestions. I’ve went through 5 different posts with the same problem and have been trying to solve this for 3 days.
My website is Hackwithzach.com and I have a professionally designed logo i’m attempting to install and resize. I have the Minimal version of the Highend theme. My logo is beyond small and isn’t resizing.
I followed all of the suggestions from previous suggestions here of:
1. Using the Highend Options – Logo Settings – Logo Max Height to try to input different px heights (tried 70px, 150px, 300px, 50000px) and % heights (50 and 100%) and I even left it blank. It won’t resize.
2. I edited the logo to remove all of the white space and cropped it down to just the words and image. It won’t resize.
3. I’ve changed the themes to be different layouts and each of the 4 i’ve tried still has the same problem.
4. I’ve restarted completely from scratch reinstalling everything and can’t get this to work.
HB-Themes support team typically replies to all topics within 48 hours except on weekends and public holidays. You must register to post topics.
- Highend WP Theme 25,141
- Aegaeus WP Theme 1,614
- Requests and Feedback 131