Using Highend Options through Bluehost/WOrdpress I am not able to Change the tabs away from the General Setting. If I click any other tab (i.e. Blog Settings) it stays on the General Setting. I have tried everything that was sent to me in an email with no luck….
1. Go to Dashboard » Updates and make sure the theme, WordPress, and all plugins are up to date.
2. Go to Highend » Install Plugins and check if there are any updates there. Update if there are.
3. Clear your browser cache.
4. Try accessing Highend Options with a different browser. We recommend Chrome.
5. If none of that helped, try deactivating all of your plugins for a moment to confirm that the issue is coming from a plugin. Enabling plugins back one by one you should be able to pinpoint the plugin that is causing the issue.
I am on #5.. Please help. Thanks