Hi! Can you please provide the steps and/or CSS code to change the following colors (these are all in the Highend Shop Demo Defaults):
1) Homepage Slider Button Color (see photo 1)
2) Homepage Slider Button Hover Color (see photo 1 – the button is black in the example but it turns gray on hover)
3) Shopping Cart Count Color (see photo 1)
4) Navigation Menu Hover Color (see photo 2 in next reply)
5) Button Color on About Page (as in demo — see photo 2 in next reply)
I have tried using the following CSS with no luck:
However, I would like the ability to color the homepage slider button one color and the about page buttons each a different color (if possible) or at least different than the homepage slider button.