Can’t Install Highend

• In Progress
    Posted in: Highend WP Theme  
  • Customer
    CantUseHighend
    February 16, 2023 at 3:30 am #158434

Hi, I was told to create a new post here if I can’t get Highend to work.
    I asked my host for all the php.ini changes, I made the changes to wp-config.php, I installed all the required plugins, I turned off all the plugins…

And I tried to install the demo through the HighEnd “Install Demo” section, and it didn’t work, so I uninstalled WordPress for the sixth time.

And I did it all over again, and I tried to use the WordPress Importer to import the XML file, with attachments, and it didn’t work, so I uninstalled WordPress a seventh time.

And I did it all over again, and I tried to use the WordPress Importer to import the XML file, without attachments, and it didn’t work, so I uninstalled WordPress an eighth time.

I’m not even getting any error messages. Nothing happens. It just bottoms out.

Honestly, as someone who has been using WordPress for many years, I’ve never seen a tenth of these problems with a theme. It’s extremely frustrating and I find it impossible to imagine that this is actually “the most popular theme.” It’s pretty, but if it doesn’t work, it’s not a theme, it’s just a $60 zip file.

I don’t know if there’s a magic solution not covered in the complaints from your other users, but if there isn’t, and this doesn’t work, I’m requesting a refund because the product is unusable.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.