Website Page Dark when WooCommerce is Activated with Highend Theme

• In Progress
    Posted in: Highend WP Theme  
  • Customer
    rlowry
    March 5, 2019 at 4:04 pm #136529

I have had a problem for about 2 weeks with using Highend theme with WooCommerce. With highend active and woocommerce active the landing page of my website is Dark Gray. When WooConnerce is deactivated, the website displays perfectly. I have been working with WP Live for a number of days and they have comfiirmed that Highend is the problem. Here is the report from WP Live:

Chris W. (WP Live)
    Mar 4, 12:45 PM MST
    Hello and thanks for writing in,

Upon investigation, I have narrowed the issue down to be a theme issue. Themes such as Highend have their own WooCommerce templates in order for the shop to look a specific way and activating woocommerce, activates these templates. This is causing the site to turn grey and unusable. I have tested this by disabling all plugins besides Woocommerce to see if it was a plugin conflict; it was not a plugin conflict. I then switched to a basic theme called twenty seventeen. Upon switching themes, the shop page rendered and I had no errors with the site. In order to resolve this, you will need to reach out to HB-Themes through their website, https://hb-themes.com/forum/ in order for them to fix their code.
    Thanks,
    Chris W.
    WP Live

So I need you to fix this.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.