Loading time: admin-ajax.php

• In Progress
    Posted in: Highend WP Theme  
  • Customer
    kimallenpeng
    July 6, 2017 at 3:10 pm #112922

I’m trying to improve the loading time of my site

Analytics for execution, risk and talent management

On all the tests using tests.pingdom.com or GT Metrix the last file to load is admin-ajax.php It takes about 1.5 seconds and is virtually all wait time. The attachment is the test I just did — admin-ajax.php was the last to load and it had a wait time of 1.79 seconds. This represents 37% of the load time. While other tests are faster admin-ajax.php is always about 35% of the load time.

In 20014 you had a response

Long load time: admin-ajax.php

HB-Themes
    NOVEMBER 2, 2014 AT 10:08 PM #16316
    The admin-ajax.php file is a WordPress file and it is usually slow on websites with WooCommerce installed.

Please have a look at this thread: https://support.woothemes.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201220087-Woocommerce-Causes-Slow-admin-ajax-php-Load-Times

Regard,
    HB-Themes Support

The thread is no longer active – I’d like the information.

I don’t use Woo Commerce (but may later) so I’d like to just turn it off and see if that helps.

I’m open to other ideas. The is a Heartbeat Control plugin that sounds like it works, unfortunately, it has not been translated for English Canada so it won’t work on my site.

I’m open to other suggestions too,

Thank you, Kim

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.