Color Change options for Church Demo

• Resolved
    Posted in: Highend WP Theme  
  • Customer
    MantraLab
    February 25, 2017 at 7:43 pm #104706

I am running into 3 issues with color and background changes with the church demo.

1. I would like to change the color of the testimonials background to color: #6998a1
    – I have tried inserting the codes provided in other forum posts to the CSS under the general settings with no luck. I have tried 3 different codes that I have found. Please advise.

2. I cannot see a change in the background of the demo. I have uploaded an image for the background and I can sometimes see it for a split second when it uploads then it immediately goes back to a solid dark color that the church demo came with. I have selected and updated the background image in every place I can find with no luck. I have cleared my cache in between for both these issues and I still see no results.

3. I would also like to change the play button link colors to 6998a1 under the “Our video” section. Please advise how I can do this. They are currently showing as a green color.

You can visit http://www.themantralab.com to see what I’m talking about.

Thanks!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.